Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Theme is adding a border around my AddThis widget at bottom of posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13, 2009, 07:49 PM
daneo

8 posts · Apr 2009
[SOLVED] Theme is adding a border around my AddThis widget at bottom of posts

Hi there. I love the automatic borders around all the images added inside a post. However it also automatically adds it to my AddThis button at the bottom of every post.

Does anybody know how to remove this?

Thanks!

Dan