Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Title color and weight on linked widget titles

Old Mar 28, 2010, 05:45 AM
annsworld

140 posts · Mar 2010
Hello,

The default link color on my site is #151515. The default hover color is #F660AB.

My widget titles are all #F660AB and bold, so I'd like the linked titles in my „Neuigkeiten“ (top of page just above LOOP) and in my „ann's world TV (Right sidebar) widgets to match them. But they are links so they show up as #151515.

I tried adding the code shown below for the „Neuigkeiten“ Widget to HTML/CSS Inserts, CSS Inserts, but it didn't work:

div#twitter-5 div.widget-title h3 a:link {
color: #F660AB !important;
weight: bold !important;
}

What am I doing wrong?

My site ist here: http://www.annsworld.de/wordpress/

Thanks,
Ann.
Old Mar 28, 2010, 09:10 AM
annsworld

140 posts · Mar 2010
Since I have already wasted two days on this, I have decided to move forward.

So, I ditched the twitter Widget and got a twitter stamp instead which works fine and which I like: www.twitstamp.com

I thought I'd share it, b/c it looks pretty neat.

Anyhow, I DID find that in the text widget you can put a formattable link in the widget header, e.g. <h3>widget header<h3>

This however does not work for the category widget or the witter widget.

Perhaps what I found in the process will help some of you.

If a solution does pop up on my initial question - I might give it another try.

Take care,

Ann.