Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header Issues

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 25, 2009, 03:29 AM
Cathy131

30 posts · Nov 2009
Melbourne, Australia
[SOLVED] Header Issues

Hi there
I've been working on my blog for several days now, and I can't seem to find the answer to the following:

I'd like the left and right hand side of the header image to be purple (#91IEC3) or I'm happy to put an image (of me!) on the left and leave the right purple.
How do I figure out how wide the centre column is so I can adjust my header image to match?
How do I get my table in the middle of the centre column and change the background to white to match the background colour of the centre column?

As you're surfing 'round my site, feel free to offer suggetions

Thanks heaps
Cathy