Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Smooth roll over menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 31, 2012, 02:07 AM
liolio

27 posts · Aug 2011
Smooth roll over menu

Hi everyone. I'd like to know if there is any patch to add to my ATO in order to have the menu of my website rolling over smoothly. (see the actual menu: www.svaka.org ) Thanks in advance.