Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Easy Comment Uploads Compatibility

Old Apr 25, 2010, 11:31 AM
twright

1 posts · Apr 2010
Hello,
I am the developer of the Easy Comment Uploads Wordpress Plugin and recently many of my users have been informing me that the upload form does not work correctly with the Atahualpa theme.

Having looked at the theme's source code, it seems like the comment_form action is placed below the submit button for the comment form, contrary to the convention for most other themes including the default. Specifically this means that no plugin using that hook can include any forms of it's own and this is what prevents my plugin from functioning correctly - in addition no easy work around can be used (html forbids nested forms).

The solution is simple, near the end of comments.php, if you move the line <?php do_action('comment_form', $post->ID); ?> down to just above </form>, this should fix all of the issues.

i.e.
PHP Code:
    <!-- Comment Textarea -->

<p><textarea name="comment" id="comment" rows="10" cols="10" tabindex="4"></textarea></p>

<!-- Submit -->

<p><input name="submit" type="submit" class="button" id="submit"

tabindex="5" value="<?php _e('Submit Comment','atahualpa'); ?>" />

<?php comment_id_fields(); ?></p>

<?php do_action('comment_form'$post->ID); ?>
        </form>
        </div><!-- / respond -->
Thanks,
Tom Wright
Old Apr 5, 2012, 04:52 AM
teamin

1 posts · Apr 2012
Hi

Now we need the same feature of this plugin. But now the plugin is not available.

It would be great if the link can be shared to download or share other plugin link which does the same job.

We have tried using some editors also to enable uploads from comments but no plugin seem to be working when it comes to normal user the upload option from disk is not shown

Thank you