Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Global Changes for network

Old Aug 22, 2010, 03:29 PM
Dona

43 posts · Jul 2010
Hi
The original thread for this was closed, so I opened a new one.
I want to make a "template" for the ATO theme, and have all the settings apply to all my sites in a MU WP 3.0 system.
It was suggested that I create a template theme and export and them import to the MU site. I did this a few different ways:
1. FTP
2. Install new theme (after saving template file/zipped)
3. Export/Import

None of these worked in getting the theme to copy over.

What did I do wrong?

Or maybe it was done right - but doesn't work?

I also made changes to the main site, and then re-installed the subdirectories, and they didn't have the changes included.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to make all my sites have the same look (settings in ATO) without having to manually make the changes in each site?

Thanks!
Dona
Old Aug 23, 2010, 03:09 PM
Dona

43 posts · Jul 2010
After hours of searching, I found the export/import feature within ATO (I was using WP's export/import)

Thanks
Dona