Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Removing/Disabling specific scrip and styles from loading in header

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 22, 2012, 01:17 PM
lakewooditsupport

48 posts · Jun 2011
England, United Kingdom
Removing/Disabling specific scrip and styles from loading in header

Hi,

I have a little problem trying to remove some script and styles from the header. I have a few plugins and am trying to combine all the styles and some of the javascript to clean the header and speed the site up a little. Problem is the conventional way doesn't seem to work.

I've tried the inserting the following in functions.php but to no result.
Code:
remove_action( 'wp_head', 'rsd_link' )
I'm just wondering what and where I should be inserting to remove certain script and styles.