Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How do I put my custom header in Atahualpa?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 15, 2010, 01:04 PM
Sarahpadgham

1 posts · Jan 2010
How do I put my custom header in Atahualpa?

I am trying to put my custom header in Atahualpa. I cannot figure out where to start. I went into the theme options and under header images I see that there is a directory listed that I am supposed to go to in order to change the image but how do I get there? Can someone please tell me how to access this directory?

Thanks