Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Show Featured Image in Excerpt Posts on homepage

Old Nov 12, 2013, 06:03 AM
Ber|Art

198 posts · Oct 2009
Europe (NL) ber-art.nl Windows 7x64 WP 3.x Atahualpa 3.7.x
Send a message via Skype™ to Ber|Art
Help Show Featured Image in Excerpt Posts on homepage

Hi, I want to show a Tumbnail (left aligned) of the Featured image of a post on my homepage: http://hosting.ber-art.nl

At this moment it only shows the 5 latest post without the tumbnail of the featured image.

Is this possible? How do I do this?
Thx!
Old Nov 12, 2013, 06:27 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I only see 1 post on your home page and it looks like you have a plugin displaying it.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 06:29 AM
Ber|Art

198 posts · Oct 2009
Yes, I tried some plugins but these do not work is there a way to this without a plugin? Or do you know a plugin that works?
Old Nov 12, 2013, 06:36 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
if I set the front page to display 5 posts
and go to the ATO excerpts options and say 'only display excerpts' on the home page
and I have a featured image assigned to the post

the images show up with no other work.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 06:40 AM
Ber|Art

198 posts · Oct 2009
I understand but I want the POSTS under the last tekst on the HOMEPAGE, so I want Posts IN Page

//edit maybe I am reading it wrong I am going to try what you say
//edit2 I think you misunderstood me I want a certain number of post under my homePAGE

Last edited by Ber|Art; Nov 12, 2013 at 06:43 AM.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 06:45 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Quote:
under the last tekst
'tekst'?? what does 'tekst' mean?