Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Show a unique sidebar for just a single page

Old Sep 2, 2009, 10:55 AM
considerthis

1 posts · Sep 2009
I love how Atahualpa allows one to allow sidebars on types of pages, but is there an easy way to tell it to only show a certain defined sidebar for a single page?
I know I could exclude all the page IDs except the one I need, but that would take all day and I would constantly need to update the exclusion list every time I create a new post or page.
Essentially what it would compare to would be an option that would say, "Turn right sidebar ON for only these pages" instead of "Turn sidebar OFF for these pages".

An option may be to tag the page with a special tag like "sidebar3" and put some condition in that only shows the sidebar if the page carries a certain tag. Hmmm, not sure how to go about that, though.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 03:08 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try the 'widget-logic' plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/widget-logic/