Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

favicon not showing

Old Mar 18, 2010, 07:55 AM
tai4ji2x

4 posts · Sep 2009
upgraded to 3.4.6 and it seem now my favicon isn't showing properly. it's just a generic firefox blank page with a corner folded. when i switch to other icons, including the default, it works (shows up in my browser tabs and address bar). strangely, when i go to the file directly, it will "work": http://www.chinabeergeek.com/wp-cont...on/favicon.ico
Old Mar 18, 2010, 09:54 AM
catastrophy

52 posts · Jan 2010
Nice France
have you in the Ata settings > add a flavicon put : avicon.ico

Then take all cookies of wordpress out ... for the news settings could be seen in the browser...
Old Mar 18, 2010, 09:56 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
I'm seeing the favicon fine in Firefox. Just dump your cache.
Old Mar 18, 2010, 11:06 AM
tai4ji2x

4 posts · Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulae
I'm seeing the favicon fine in Firefox. Just dump your cache.
hmm, in tools->options->advanced->network->offline storage, i've pressed "clear now". but that still doesn't do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophy
have you in the Ata settings > add a flavicon put : avicon.ico

Then take all cookies of wordpress out ... for the news settings could be seen in the browser...
yes, the corresponding file is being pointed to my Ata settings (under "Add a Favicon")

ALL cookies of wordpress? will i lose any other important settings or info that i've grown accustomed to?