Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Where can I change link color and header size?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 17, 2011, 01:02 PM
tl99

2 posts · Jan 2011
Where can I change link color and header size?

I have enough basic programming knowledge to figure out how to make the changes that I need to make. The problem I need help with is finding out where to make the changes. I have the most recent version of the theme.

I would like to know where (the .php file) I can change:

- The color of the links
- The size of the header image area
- The color of the bar behind the categories
- The background color of the page

Thank you very much!
TL99