Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Question about CSS ID for top border of page menu bar buttons

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 5, 2010, 12:49 PM
Wimbledon

320 posts · Apr 2009
[VA & AZ], USA
[SOLVED] Question about CSS ID for top border of page menu bar buttons

I would appreciate any help in identifying the correct CSS I need.

As you can see in the picture below (and on the live site under construction):

There are bars above the page menu bar buttons that I cannot seem to correctly address with CSS. I'm not sure whether I want to make the bars transparent or illuminate a certain color -- although I think can figure out that part of the CSS for myself.

My problem is figuring out just what CSS ID I need to address those bars.

I've tried

div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a:link,
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a:hover,
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a:visited,
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a:active {
border: solid 0px transparent !important;
}

and I've also tried addressing ul.rMenu li and many others yet I can't seem to change those bars.

Any help is appreciated!