Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

how to make montezuma wider

Old Apr 25, 2013, 01:27 AM
smadenli

1 posts · Apr 2013
how to make montezuma wider

Hi all,

There were number of post around this subject but none with clear İnstructions. Perhaps some of you folks run into the same problem and solve that already and hoping that you can share with an understandable instructions.

Question is simple. Top header with the site name and top menu names taking a lot of space that it is impossible to have more than a few top menu items defined without messing the rendering of the template. I need to either name the width larger than 960px or make the header fonts smaller so that I can add more top menus.

This becomes a problem especially when you run a multi lingual site when you want the language selectors to display at the end of the top menu line (I am using polylang plugin that does not have a drop down option for the top menu language selector) and when adding the language selector to the top menu for more than 2-3 language it messes up the site heading because it simply does not fit.

Can somebody guide me through css mod to make the main template larger than 960 without messing the rest of the theme.

BTW, Montezuma rocks! Nice job folks, but there is still room for improvement.

Last edited by lmilesw; Apr 25, 2013 at 07:55 AM.
Old Apr 25, 2013, 05:27 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you look thru the theme options and read the on screen documentation?