Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Can't get header image to display

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18, 2012, 03:00 PM
colinruggiero

23 posts · Feb 2012
[SOLVED] Can't get header image to display

I feel awful creating another thread on this seemingly simple topic but I've read a bunch of the existing posts on this and still can't figure it out. I recently created a second database on my hosting account and installed wordpress so that I could host a second site. I've managed to get my domain alias and url re-write rules configured in a way that I can view my site at the url (www.exumafilm.com). The default header images were displaying properly but then I tried to replace them with a custom one (ExumaWebTitle1.gif) and now no header image will display. It's a low-grade image but I'm just using it for a test.

I'm not sure why I feel like this is some sort of issue with the subdirectory for my site or wrong file path but I don't know what else it could be. When I try to type in the file path to this image in the address bar of a browser (not even sure if I'm doing that correctlly), it takes me to the site at the root level of my hosting account (www.colinruggiero.com).

My first site is in /htdocs/www/ and the other site, the one I'm having trouble with is in the subdirectory /htdocs/www/exuma/. Any ideas what I could be messing up here? Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers,
Colin