Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

how to style tables

Old May 4, 2012, 04:16 AM
ioster

18 posts · Nov 2011
how to style tables

Hello,

I have few problems formatting tables with Atahualpa. I don't want to use Formidable Plugin because it is not user friendly for updates so I coded the tables in html.
First of all, I try to remove space between 2 boxes here. In ATA options>table style I wrote "border: none; border-collapse: collapse; float:top;" but it doesn't work.
Second issue, I would like to have the text beginning at the top of the box and not centered : I didn't manage to find the solution.
Anybody could help me? Thanks in advance.
isabelle
Old May 4, 2012, 04:21 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what verion of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the URL pointing to the table?
Old May 4, 2012, 04:24 AM
ioster

18 posts · Nov 2011
http://io-test.fr/test2/WP/ingredients/aloe-vera/
Old May 4, 2012, 05:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
this is where using the FireBug extension of FireFox comes in handy. With it you can examine the page and see that there is some padding being put around post images (might want to look at that theme option)
Old May 4, 2012, 06:08 AM
ioster

18 posts · Nov 2011
thanks it helped me for the padding (I don't understand why for I cancelled padding around images but now I'm ok).
And do you have any solution for the text?
Isabelle
Old May 4, 2012, 08:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
you need to define both cells of the table as the same height.