Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Request to not overwrite header images when upgrading theme

Old Jan 3, 2012, 08:14 PM
thecandidpastorswife

2 posts · Jan 2012
Options Request to not overwrite header images when upgrading theme

Hello! I've been using Atahualpa for over a year now, and I'm very happy with it. Thank you!

Is this the right place to ask for a change?

I use a custom header image, and every time I upgrade the theme, I have to go to my web hosting control panel and re-delete the standard header images, then re-upload the header image I use.

I would prefer for my custom header image to not be overwritten when I upgrade the theme.

Maybe there is a way to do this that I'm unaware of? I tried exporting my theme settings and importing them after the update, but the header was still overwritten. I'd be happy to do this each time if that is the appropriate place for this option???

Thanks!
Old Jan 3, 2012, 09:14 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That is a planned change for a future version.