Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Switching from localhost to live: Weird space before text?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 25, 2013, 06:18 AM
Stiino0

30 posts · Nov 2012
[SOLVED] Switching from localhost to live: Weird space before text?

Hi All,

As the title suggests: I recently bought myself hosting and was trying to swap my localhost files and text to the live site. Text, pages etc. all worked good, I just exported and imported. Images I had to manually fix, some are still not fixed but I will get to that in a bit

The most important things right now are: There are weird spaces right before my pages content actually begins.

http://www.chikara-thaiboxing.be

here is a screenshot for how it should look like on the page "contact"
Contact page chikara

Also the changes I did to the css didn't copy (removed the stars from the page menu above and made the icon of the recent posts/comments change without noticing that it scrolls.)
--> even though I copied the entire folder from my harddisk to the servers with ftp.

I also want to change the url from the "blog" page to my homepage, any one know where I can edit this also?

Thanks in advance guys! I know the community is solid here.

Kind regards,

Stiino0