Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Need some help with the center area

Old Sep 22, 2011, 12:53 PM
pilsen1

51 posts · Sep 2009
I updated Atahualpa last night and applied all the extra patches to it that were recommended. The issue that I have now is that somehow the pictures that I post in the center column go off on the right over the right sidebar and that didn't happened before.

When I look at my page in my new laptop it looks fine, but when I use my pc which is rather old with a resolution of 1024 by 768 the problem happens, it also appears when I use my mobile device, again this used to never happen before.

One question that might be dumb is when I set the padding on the settings is that for top and bottom or right and left?

www.gevastation.com

Thank you
Old Sep 22, 2011, 01:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
looks fine to me when I set my resolution to those values
Old Sep 22, 2011, 01:13 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You should set your site for a minimum width. Padding settings are what you set them for. padding-top, padding-bottom, etc.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 01:27 PM
pilsen1

51 posts · Sep 2009
Thank you, if I want to set the padding bigger in the center column the left and right sides, would it give me more real state in the center column?

Thank you for the previous answers.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 01:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
More padding in the center will reduce the size of the content if I understand you correctly. You should probably experiment to see what results you get.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 01:53 PM
pilsen1

51 posts · Sep 2009
Thank you, I'll try that.