Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Pagination not working in Montezuma theme (i.e. Throws 404 error)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 13, 2014, 04:06 PM
Abdure

2 posts · Mar 2014
Pagination not working in Montezuma theme (i.e. Throws 404 error)

Hello,
I am totally a newbie to WP and php. I have a site that i developed using ASP.net and we decided to implement the multimedia section using Wordpress for regular content update. So, i installed WP under a multimedia directory and used Montezuma as our theme. We really like the look and feel of it, but the problem we are facing is pagination is not working. When you include multiple posts the pages show up as 1, 2, 3, ..., Next but going to the next link throws 404. I haven't installed any plugins yet and am not quite sure what is really happening... Please we need urgent help on this. What do i need to do? Basically I have one Page (i.e. Blogs) and 4 other categories which i included in the menu. Is there anything i need to update?

The site is http://emasseattle.com/emas/multimedia/. As you can see the main site is hosted on Windows server and installed WP under multimedia directory. I haven't even added custom permalinks to the site.

Please help help help

Thanks,
-Abdure