Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Custom Bullets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 5, 2010, 02:56 PM
Dona

43 posts · Jul 2010
Custom Bullets

Hi
I would like to add "red checkmark" bullets to my page. I have ATO 3.5.3 WP 3.0.1 and just installed TinyMCE Advanced.
I have followed a few different guidelines, including editing the css code of both the TinyMCE and ATO to include:

.chkmark8 {
background:transparent url(/images/chkmark8.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0;
list-style-type:none;
padding-left: 20px;
}

(and I uploaded the gif to the "images" folder - as well as icon and bullet folders .

That did add chkmark8 into the styles "drop down", but no check marks appeared.

I also followed Ken's suggestions from April 2010 (which included editing the CSS style button from the TinyMCE toolbar)

Still no red check bullets

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dona

Last edited by Dona; Sep 5, 2010 at 04:07 PM.