Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Struggling to get <ul> with bullets in s/bar (apologies for reopening old subject)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 2, 2010, 01:49 PM
NeilC

47 posts · Jun 2010
Runcorn, Cheshire, UK
Send a message via Skype™ to NeilC
Struggling to get <ul> with bullets in s/bar (apologies for reopening old subject)

I have been over and over the the various solutions in http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=1149 but after a couple of hours of getting nowhere fast, I could do with some help!

I am using Atahualpa 353 and WP 3.0 and I am simply trying to get bullets to show in recent comments and recent posts in the sidebar widget. I want the existing 1px border, but both recent comments and recent posts should show as a <ul> with a round gray bullet.

I have a list of "small" jobs to do with the page style of my site www.betpremier.co.uk and each day I try to complete either one larger task or a couple of smaller tasks. I imagined this to be one of those small tasks!

Could somebody please help before my head explodes!

Also, any recommendations for a decent "advanced widget" that allows me to specify a category for recent posts?

Best regards all