Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] WP backups - will a restore also restore Atahualpa settings?

Old Feb 26, 2010, 12:40 PM
runbei

22 posts · Oct 2009
Mountain View, CA
Just wondering - I'll be taking down an Atahualpa-themed site and would like to avoid restoring the many settings if/when I put the site online again. Will a WordPress restore/import action do that, if I've selected the Atahualpa theme? Or is there another way. No real biggie, as it takes maybe 10 minutes to tweak the theme as I like it.

BTW, it's lovely how easy it is to build a minimalist site with Atahualpa. Wish I could show you an example, but I'll be taking them down.
Old Feb 26, 2010, 02:39 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
All the Atahualpa settings are stored in the wordpress database (as are most themes) so a backup of the database will save them. Make sure you make a backup of any images you added to the theme folder and if you changed any of the theme code, that you have good notes.

The options are stored in the wp-options table and all the rows begin with bfa_. There is a post explaining how to export them (search on 'export') and in the next release of Atahualpa there will be an export/import of the theme options feature.
Old Feb 26, 2010, 03:41 PM
runbei

22 posts · Oct 2009
Mountain View, CA
Thanks - very helpful. Will mark thread solved.