Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Favicon in post title bar?

Old Feb 11, 2009, 06:35 PM
doug86

16 posts · Feb 2009
I would like to place my custom favicon (already in my host files) on the post title bar, just before the title of every post. Any chance of that ?

this is so much better than the alternatives....even for a novice.

Doug
Old Feb 11, 2009, 07:18 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Put into Post/Page Styling -> Headline Box
HTML Code:
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/myimage.gif) no-repeat scroll 0px 0px;
padding-left: 30px;
The padding-left value should be sum of [width of image] + [desired space between image and post title]

The 0px 0px are the hor. and vert. positions of the image relative to the whole Headline Box. 0px 0px means top left.

I am not sure if an .ico file can be displayed inside a page. It's a file format in it's own right and meant to be used on browser tabs, in bookmarks lists and inside the URL field of browsers. You may have to convert that image into a .gif, .jpg or .png file first with an image editor.

moving this thread to main forum
Old Feb 27, 2009, 12:10 PM
bvision

12 posts · Jan 2009
Heerlen, The Netherlands
Perfect, I was just searching for this solution. (only atahualpa3...)
Old May 3, 2009, 05:56 PM
evripidis

37 posts · Apr 2009
Greece
I'm trying to do the same but instead of moving the image, i wanna move the Post Title. I'm trying with the "padding" in Headline Box :Text & Links but nothing changes. Am i missing something ?
Old May 5, 2009, 05:19 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The solution above does move the text