Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] 1 page title of 5 is saving but not loading

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 5, 2010, 09:42 AM
Kimberly Gill

20 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] 1 page title of 5 is saving but not loading

Hello,

I am trying to edit one page title on my site and for some reason it is saving but not loading. I tried editing the other pages and they seem to be saving and working just fine.

My site: www.kimberlygill.com
The page "books" is saved as "readings" in the control panel. But the page menu still reads "books".

Would love to hear your thoughts on this...