Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Comment footer background colour + Space between widgets in 3.2

Old Feb 7, 2009, 06:30 PM
Poppy

4 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks to the wonderful customisation of this theme, I have managed to get it almost exactly how I want (thank you!) I am still having issues with two things, and although I have been looking in the forums I cannot find the solutions.

1) Changing the background colour of the comments/tags/etc. box at the bottom of posts. I'd like to change it from grey to white. I'd also like to change the font/link colours, have the text in it centered and if possible add a border around the box (although this is not necessary). If you just let me know where to change these things (if it's in the stylesheet etc.) I can figure out the rest for myself.

2) Add a vertical space between the widgets, like on this website: http://www.emilyabigail.com. I realise she has images instead of plain font, if that is easier accomplish and/or to explain how to do I would be happy doing that.

This is what my website looks like currently: http://www.poppygallico.com Everything looks a bit squished up so I just want to separate them out a little.

Thanks for any help!
Old Feb 8, 2009, 01:16 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
1) A. Theme Options -> Post/Page Styling -> The 3 textareas at the bottom named "Footer..."
2) A. Theme Options -> Widgets -> Widget Container -> Change the 15px value in margin: 0 0 15px 0;

This means "outer space TOP RIGHT BOTTOM LEFT"
Old Feb 8, 2009, 01:40 PM
Poppy

4 posts · Feb 2009
Ah thank you so much. I was was looking for something more difficult so I missed the obvious. When I get a job I will certainly be donating!