Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Author comment background to appear the same in all levels of commenting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 21, 2009, 06:19 AM
perdox808

51 posts · Apr 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Send a message via Skype™ to perdox808
Author comment background to appear the same in all levels of commenting

Now, now Flynn. Please don't laugh when you see http://theperdoxrant.com/2009/04/20/...igitize-books/.

My color for author commenting is CCFFFF (perdox)
My color for regular comment background is FFFF88
My alternating color is DDDDDD

See the result I get? I have tried for 5 hours, inspecting elements via Firefox, Safari and a magnifying glass (just kidding) and I can't work it out. How do I get my author background color CCFFFF to show up in every level of the replies. Is it possible?

I have tried this (by copying it from one of the posts in the forum but no luck:

ul.children div.bypostauthor {
background-color:#CCFFFF;
border:1px dotted #FF0000;
}

Please help and stop laughing