Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] ShareThis problems

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 22, 2009, 11:46 PM
ppat2

23 posts · Dec 2008
[SOLVED] ShareThis problems

i am trying to put a ShareThis in BYLINE section so the button appears for every post, both in homepage posts and individual post clicked from sidebar.

when i put the %share-this% in 'BYLINE: Single Post Pages' section it works. but when i have %share-this% "BYLINE: Multi Post Pages" it shows the button multiple times at one spot. same with my homepage with 5 posts, the Sharethis button shows all 5 buttons in one place underneath the post.

y its doing that..confused??

http://techvibe2day.com

Last edited by ppat2; May 23, 2009 at 08:55 AM.