Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Sidebar/Footer-problem with Atahualpa and WooCommerce

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 11, 2011, 07:51 AM
owc

19 posts · May 2011
Help Sidebar/Footer-problem with Atahualpa and WooCommerce

I have a problem to show a proper category-view of my WooCommerce-products with Atahualpa. When I switch to category- or tag-view, the right inner sidebar disappears and a "standard" sidebar flows under the main content, the footer is also "minimized" and the place where the sidebar was before is left blank.

So I tried to manage the problem, with using the index.php of ATA to change the woocommerce\templates\product_taxonomy.php from:

PHP Code:
<?php get_header('shop'); ?>

<?php do_action('woocommerce_before_main_content'); // <div id="container"><div id="content" role="main"> ?>

<?php $term get_term_by'slug'get_query_var($wp_query->query_vars['taxonomy']), $wp_query->query_vars['taxonomy']); ?>

<h1 class="page-title"><?php echo wptexturize($term->name); ?></h1>

<?php echo wpautop(wptexturize($term->description)); ?>

<?php woocommerce_get_template_part'loop''shop' ); ?>

<?php do_action('woocommerce_pagination'); ?>

<?php do_action('woocommerce_after_main_content'); // </div></div> ?>

<?php do_action('woocommerce_sidebar'); ?>

<?php get_footer('shop'); ?>
to this:

PHP Code:
<?php # error_reporting(-1);
list($bfa_ata$cols$left_col$left_col2$right_col$right_col2$bfa_ata['h_blogtitle'], $bfa_ata['h_posttitle']) = bfa_get_options();
get_header('shop');
extract($bfa_ata); 

?>

<?php do_action('woocommerce_before_main_content'); ?>

<?php $term get_term_by'slug'get_query_var($wp_query->query_vars['taxonomy']), $wp_query->query_vars['taxonomy']); ?>

<h1 class="page-title"><?php echo wptexturize($term->name); ?></h1>

<?php echo wpautop(wptexturize($term->description)); ?>

<?php woocommerce_get_template_part'loop''shop' ); ?>

<?php do_action('woocommerce_pagination'); ?>

<?php do_action('woocommerce_after_main_content'); ?>

<?php get_footer('shop'); ?>
At least the standard sidebar vanishes, but the footer is still colspan="1" instead of colspan="2".

How do I manage to show the footer in the right proportion? And how to implement the right inner sidebar?