Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

LINK ISSUES - Please Help!

Old Jan 18, 2010, 01:34 PM
AltMedDeva

4 posts · Nov 2009
LINK ISSUES - Please Help!

I am having problems adding new links and editing links I already have on my site. It worked before when I first set my links up (back in Nov.), but I haven't added or edited any links until today. After I edit or add a new link, it says, "Link Added" but when I check, the new link has not been added or the one I edited has not been edited. It keeps going back to the original link that I first posted.

Has anyone else had this problem/issue with links?

I just upgraded to WP 2.9.1 and I use Atahualpa 3.4.4

Thanks!
Dee