Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[QUESTION] How to make a list like directory

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11, 2013, 02:57 PM
airchair

4 posts · May 2013
Lightbulb [QUESTION] How to make a list like directory

Hello,
I have just started using this theme and, to be honest, it is awesome! It is very flexible and has so many options that it is sometimes hard to use.

Today I have been trying to figure out how to make a list like directory as a post (see attachment).

I want to make it so every time I click on a letter it navigates right to list that starts with the same letter.

Not only do I want to make it do that, I also want to know how to create such a list in 2 columns.

I find it hard to describe, so I have made a picture that I have added as an attachment.

Thanks in advance!
I really hope it is possible to create something like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wishlist.jpg
Views:	1079
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	2336