Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Post Question

Old Feb 8, 2012, 03:52 PM
B.Mooney

12 posts · Feb 2012
Post Question

Not sure if you can do this, but...

Is there anyway you create two separate archives for posts? One for posts prior to say Feb. then an archive for posts past that point...

Looked in several forums, but couldn't find an answer.

Thanks for any help...
Old Feb 8, 2012, 06:52 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are some plugins that may help with that and there is a page template in the Gold forum for the Atahualpa theme than may help with that.

What version of Atahualpa and WordPress are you using?
Old Feb 8, 2012, 07:06 PM
B.Mooney

12 posts · Feb 2012
Hi...thanks for quick reply..

I'm using WP- 3.3.1 and Atahualpa 3.7.3
Old Feb 8, 2012, 07:27 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I believe Juggledad's Multi Column/Custom Query page template would probably fill the bill for you. You should be able to craft a custom query to pick out the posts you want from a particular category and timeframe.

The only thing is that is only available to Gold members (those that have donated $20 or more).

The List Category Posts plugin is one you could test for free.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 07:36 PM
B.Mooney

12 posts · Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
I believe Juggledad's Multi Column/Custom Query page template would probably fill the bill for you. You should be able to craft a custom query to pick out the posts you want from a particular category and timeframe.

The only thing is that is only available to Gold members (those that have donated $20 or more).
Thanks... payday is Friday so I'll donate $40 or so.. would rather use Juggledad's as the support on this site seems to be better than other themes I've used.