Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Right Sidebar Problem Solved

Old May 29, 2013, 09:01 AM
baregrass

4 posts · Mar 2009
New Mexico
Right Sidebar Problem Solved

Short story, the right sidebar would not appear on the homepage of archhurley.com. This only happened using IE on operating systems previous to Windows 8. Worked fine with IE 10 and Win 8. Always worked well with Firefox and Chrome regardless of Windows version. The problem was caused by doing a copy-paste off of a Word document into one of the posts. I checked the html of the post and found lots of nasty code that IE could not handle. After I cleaned that mess up, problem resolved. Just a word of caution regarding copy-paste into Wordpress posts. Hope this helps someone.
Old May 29, 2013, 10:25 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Copy/Paste as you found can royally mess things up. You can of course paste while in the text mode or use the paste as text or paste from word editor buttons.