Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Nightmare: main page autoscrolls down upon loading, only on Chrome

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 26, 2012, 03:44 PM
TheEconomist

8 posts · Sep 2012
[SOLVED] Nightmare: main page autoscrolls down upon loading, only on Chrome

It ruins the entire aspect of the blog. I don't know the cause, I tried to force an autoscroll to top inside the footer but with no success. It doesn't happen on other browsers (tested on IE, Opera and Firefox), but only on Chrome and it's pretty nasty, because a lot of people use Chrome now. It seems strange I didn't find it already reported on this forum. It also happens when clicking the Preview. As expected, it's a bug. I made a test with Montezuma and I get the same scroll down, so it has to be some kind of rogue developer code. Running Wordpress 3.3.2 with Atahualpa 3.7.9 .

try it on Chrome: http://thebinarystandard.com