Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Big Image next to Header area

Old Jan 22, 2014, 01:16 PM
rick33

2 posts · Jan 2014
Big Image next to Header area

Hi guys.

My problem is paint in attachment. I would like a big image next to Header Area. Header area will contain 3 widget areas. Now I have 2 big add widget areas (orange in image) and I need split second area to 3 single areas (green in image).

I hope, that you understand me. :-)

Thanks a lot for your response, and donation flying from Slovakia.

I using Wordpress 3.8 and Atahualpa 3.7.13
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	problem.jpg
Views:	1176
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	2479  
Old Jan 24, 2014, 10:07 AM
rick33

2 posts · Jan 2014
juggledad, lmilesw, please help me. I refresh this forum every 30 minutes and still waiting for your response :-)

Thanks a lot!
Old Jan 24, 2014, 01:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
As a unpaid moderator, there are certain types of sites that I (and I believe lmilesw also) choose not to support. Your image leads me to believe your site falls into one of those categories. Sorry but that's the way it is, free support, our choice.
Old Feb 6, 2014, 11:12 PM
CiriloReco

1 posts · Feb 2014
I would also love to find the solution for this problem. I am also planning to build a new website and will need this type of header.
Old Feb 7, 2014, 03:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Please open a new thread and explain in more detail what you want and provide your URL