Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

HTML Inserts: Header Working?

Old Jun 6, 2010, 03:53 AM
Jurgen Estanislao

76 posts · May 2010
I just noticed that all the HTML code I placed on the HTML Header inserts, such as meta tag validation codes for both Google and Bing webmaster tools aren't working.

Both Google and Bing don't see the code on my site.

=(

What's causing this?

Thanks!
Old Jun 6, 2010, 05:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the URL?
What do you have WP->dashboard->settings->Privacy->Blog Visibility set to?
Old Jun 6, 2010, 08:29 AM
Jurgen Estanislao

76 posts · May 2010
Hi J'Dad!

I'm using WP 2.9.2 and AT 3.4.9

I can see my inserts on the source code but weird enough Google and Bing don't detect it (webmaster accounts verification).

Also, I added a default image for sharing purposes and it also doesn't show (talking about <link rel="image_src">)

In any case, here's my URL:

http://www.seotaoist.com

Thanks JDad!
Old Jun 7, 2010, 04:46 PM
Jurgen Estanislao

76 posts · May 2010
Also, why is this the case?

Whenever I share my posts somewhere else, they take my sidebar ads as default images.