Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Also my static pages will not load

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 14, 2010, 01:38 AM
taal

3 posts · Jan 2010
Also my static pages will not load

Hello,

First of all congratulations for your nice theme and thanks for your good work.

I experience a similar problem as this thread. In my case:

- the page appears totally white with only a broken <body tag. Exactly as I paste it, so without the closing tag

- post pages and the rest of the site load and display normally

- I use the theme 'as-is'. I just installed WP and the theme yesterday and I have only done some minor changes. In order to make sure that these did not cause the problem, I did a reset of all settings.

- The header of the page up to the <body tag loads normally as far as I can see on the source. So <style>, jqueries etc. are all there, but then it breaks at the <body tag.

- I use WP 2.3.3 and the latest version of atahualpa

Any help will be greatly appreciated.