Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Problem with theme on mobile phone

Old Dec 3, 2010, 07:02 AM
oyedepo1

5 posts · Dec 2010
Hello,

I just install this theme. It's working fine on PC (using Mozilla Firefox) but when accessing my blog on mobile phone (using Opera Mini Browser), the center column will become tiny and post will be on a straight line down the page.

Pls what can I do?
Old Dec 4, 2010, 04:48 PM
oyedepo1

5 posts · Dec 2010
Thank you. Althou I am not using socket protocol, but I have find a solution to the problem (for now). I used a plugin for mobile; MobilePress.

But I will still love to see my blog in a normal format when accessing it through mobile phone.

I use the same phone to access other blog site and they are showing properly. Even a friend blog that is also using atahualpa theme is showing properly with the opera mini browser. Any idea?
Old Dec 4, 2010, 05:40 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
um...ask your friend what he did or if he is using some plugin that makes it look good.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 06:22 PM
oyedepo1

5 posts · Dec 2010
Thank you. I already done that but he said he did nothing.

One more thing, with this theme, I can't access the next page on the homepage. Since I have so many post, I intend to show only 15 on the front page but there is no option of clicking either Next or Previous on the front page. What should I do please? Thanks.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 08:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what do you have set at ato->Next/Previous Navigation?
Old Dec 6, 2010, 07:19 AM
oyedepo1

5 posts · Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
what do you have set at ato->Next/Previous Navigation?
I really appreciate for been there for me.

What I mean is, I still have about 60 posts which is not showing on the front page. What I want is a link at the botton on the front page that will naviaget to the next page to show the next series of posts.

I have the Next/Previous Navigation working very fine, but it will only navigate to the next post. I want it to go to the next page. This feature is in the previous theme I was using before but disappear immediately I install atahualpa theme. How can I restore this feature back? Thank you.
Old Dec 6, 2010, 01:29 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what do you have set for ALL the options at ato->Next/Previous Navigation?
Old Feb 8, 2011, 01:08 PM
ragdoll

27 posts · Oct 2010
Sorry to revive this old post. I have the same problem. On android 1.6, both using Opera and the Dolphin browser, my blog appears with the main column pushed to the right, showing only a couple of characters, and the right sidebar (the only one I use) full size.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 02:26 AM
wasoomro

1 posts · Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll
Sorry to revive this old post. I have the same problem. On android 1.6, both using Opera and the Dolphin browser, my blog appears with the main column pushed to the right, showing only a couple of characters, and the right sidebar (the only one I use) full size.
Same Here.

Last edited by wasoomro; Oct 20, 2011 at 02:30 AM.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 03:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
What version of atahualpa?