Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Can't get rid of comment box on product pages wp-e-commerce

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 14, 2012, 03:58 PM
Harald

72 posts · Mar 2010
Can't get rid of comment box on product pages wp-e-commerce

I have a problem regarding comment box on all single product pages with wp-e-commerce. I have disabled comments in settings and no comment box is present on "normal" pages, but on all single productpages. The other thing is that I can't turn comments off individually either because the is no checkbox for on the wp-e-commerce generated pages. I don't know what to do.

I use:
Wordpress 3.4.1
Atahualpa 3.7.7
wp-e-commerce 3.8.8.5

and this is a link to a product page http://www.aferdsjo.se/?wpsc-product=KTA-XE667K2-4G

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to solve this.