Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Put advertisement on byline in homepage for just two post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 9, 2015, 04:09 AM
luis sandero

2 posts · Jun 2015
Put advertisement on byline in homepage for just two post

Hi everyone!

I would like to know if it is possible to place an advertisement in the byline of the homepage but just for the two first post.

If I go to Atahualpa themes options -> Post & Pages -> Edit post/pages info items and fill the "BYLINE: Homepage" with the advertisement script, it repeats the advertisement in every post of the homepage. But I just need the advertisement in the first and second posts.

How can I do that? BTW, I'm using Atahualpa 3.7.10, i don't know if last version is able to do what I need.

Thanks!

PS: Pic attached
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AD.gif
Views:	2028
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	2699