Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Page Menu Bar - Strange Space Occurring Between Menu Items

Old Jun 20, 2009, 09:44 AM
NealSchaffer

6 posts · Jun 2009
Thank you for this awesome theme! I am developing a wordpress.org home page after using wordpress.com (http://linkedinquestions.wordpress.com) for a few months. I was worried about the steep learning curve going to wordpress.org for a first-time developer, but the theme options have made it very easy for me. Thank you! I hope to donate after my site is completed

I was customizing the Page Menu Bar and noticed that now a strange space has been inserted between my "Home" page items and the remaining items. Please see the following URL to confirm:

http://www.windmillnetworking.com

Can anyone help me on this or provide any advice as to how to get rid of this unwanted space between the page menu items?

Thanks!
Old Jun 20, 2009, 10:14 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You have a page (id=9) with no title
Old Jun 20, 2009, 10:18 AM
NealSchaffer

6 posts · Jun 2009
Thank You! Problem solved!