Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] WP Content Slideshow

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 5, 2009, 01:29 AM
thebookwright

23 posts · Jul 2009
Guildford
[SOLVED] WP Content Slideshow

I've come across this plug in that puts 5 posts under the menu bar in a nice sliding display

The Plugin home page is here
http://www.iwebix.de/wp-content-slid...deshow-plugin/

& a demo here

For my site where I choose to have a page as the default Home, this would be great

My site is here for your reference

To get it going you need to insert the code

<?php include (ABSPATH . ‘/wp-content/plugins/wp-content-slideshow/content-slideshow.php’); ?>

but I'm not sure where to place it - all ideas appreciated (as would be suggestions for other ways to so it)