Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Import not working Atahualpa 3.5.3

Old Jan 26, 2011, 06:06 PM
JaneD

72 posts · Jan 2009
I have a site built using Atahualpa 3.5.3 on godaddy hosting. I've copied the entire site over to a new domain & hostgator hosting, however, the export/import isn't working. I'm getting the error about the txt file not being a proper settings file. (I did have some probelms getting the database configured in case that matters, but everything else appears to be working right.)

I've tried researching this & can't figure it out. I did see where someone mentioned that WPSuper cache caused them problems, which I do have installed, though deactivated.

So, my Atahualpa is version 3.5.3 for BOTH, WordPress 3.0.4 for both. I've attached the settings file here.

Last edited by JaneD; Feb 4, 2011 at 09:38 PM.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 11:57 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I have no idea how it happened but your export had some line breaks where they shouldn't be. I have attached a fixed copy of your export that imported for me.

Last edited by lmilesw; Feb 4, 2011 at 10:17 PM.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 12:13 PM
JaneD

72 posts · Jan 2009
Thank you larry do you think it could be a bug? Or maybe just something weird with my configuration?
Old Jan 27, 2011, 12:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
No way to tell. It could have been a glitch when you were exporting.