Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Meta widget

Old Feb 6, 2009, 05:06 PM
mixer

3 posts · Feb 2009
I was just reading a post about not really being able to eliminate or edit the Meta categories. Rather than "hijack" the post..........my question:

Is there a way to have just a simple login/logout and register for new users?
Is there a way to get rid of the Meta name (in this case just Meta) and have nothing at all?

This is probably a simple naive question, but I'm new to this.

BTW, great program, easy to use for a beginner. I think better than the rest.

Thanks.
Old Feb 6, 2009, 05:11 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You can only choose another title for the Meta widget but if you choose none "Meta" will be used. To get rid of certain links in the Meta widget don't use the widget at all and add those links (RSS, Login etc...) via A.Theme Options -> Footer -> Footer:Content
Old Feb 6, 2009, 05:25 PM
mixer

3 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks Flynn I appreciate the information. Now the next part that's hard for me would be getting it to work. I'm not getting any links for login/logout. Perhaps I'm not copying an pasting things correctly. Sorry to be so basic.

Perhaps a sample?
Old Feb 6, 2009, 05:44 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Put something like this into A.Theme Options -> Footer -> Footer:Content

HTML Code:
Copyright &copy; 2003 - %current-year% %home% - All Rights Reserved<br />
%loginout% | %admin% | %register%
Old Feb 6, 2009, 05:48 PM
mixer

3 posts · Feb 2009