Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

Rounded Tabs Theme: Remove column, color paragraph headings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 10, 2009, 08:08 AM
tarragon

12 posts · Aug 2009
Rounded Tabs Theme: Remove column, color paragraph headings

Hi all

I'm setting up a blog using Rounded Tabs (a very good theme).

How do I remove the left and right columns (sidebars)? I'll remove one of them only but it would be useful to know how to work with both. I've found theme options and have edited font colors etc but can't find a way of removing the columns.

Also, is it possible to give post and page headings in the body text a different color to the narrative?

Thanks very much

No need for a response. Problem resolved. :-)

Last edited by tarragon; Sep 17, 2009 at 07:49 AM.