Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to arrange objects on a post or page

Old Jun 13, 2010, 12:29 PM
info-notes

3 posts · Jun 2010
Hello,

Thank you for providing this great theme. I'm was searching how to (re-) arrange objects on a post or page. As I couldn't find any suitable solution, can you please help or give a hint on how to solve the following issues?

1.) How to put YARPP Related Posts By Category BELOW the Last/Next Navigation? Putting
<?php related_posts(); ?>
into the Footer, shows it still even above the comments.

2.) How to show GD Star Rating below each excerp on blog, archieve category and search pages?

3.) How to show existing comments BELOW the comment editor box?

4.) Adding a JavaScript banner, it shows up at the single post, but not on the blog or category pages

5.) How to change the (text) layout of plugins @ blog, pages or posts (e. g. YARPP @ bottom of each post)?

Btw. my website is http://www.guenstigeMietwagen.EU

Thanks in advance,

Rico

Last edited by info-notes; Jun 19, 2010 at 06:24 AM. Reason: added 2 further topics
Old Jun 24, 2010, 03:17 PM
info-notes

3 posts · Jun 2010
Anybody any idea?

Thx
Old Jun 29, 2010, 01:31 PM
info-notes

3 posts · Jun 2010
Any hint please?
What's necessary to do to get any advice?

Thank you!