Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Content in sidebars absolute top

Old Sep 5, 2010, 09:53 AM
eko

4 posts · Sep 2010
[SOLVED] Content in sidebars absolute top

Hi. Im running Atahualpa 3.5.3. How do I get the content in the sidebars to start from the absolute top. Now everything I put in the sidebars starts a couple of pixels down.. I have tried with padding-top:0px; but its not helping..

Can someone help me? Thanks!
Old Sep 5, 2010, 10:54 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Could you post the URL?
Old Sep 5, 2010, 11:05 AM
eko

4 posts · Sep 2010
http://www.melodyclub.com/wordpress/

Im using Mac and Safari.

As you see I wanna move up the facebook and twitter widgets

The colored fields is just there to get the layout in place before I start to work on the design..

Thanks for helping out!
Old Sep 5, 2010, 04:33 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Put the following in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts to see if it what you are looking for.
HTML Code:
div#text-3, div#text-5 {
padding:0;
}
Old Sep 6, 2010, 03:10 AM
eko

4 posts · Sep 2010
Thanks lmilesw! That helped to push the first widget to the top.. But the one that comes after still has this 25 pixel space top and bottom. Do you know how to take away that space?

Im using the text widget to create the space where I put the Facebook, Twitter, MySpace etc code.

Thanks!
Old Sep 6, 2010, 01:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
try adding div#text-6 and div#text-7 to the CSS selector list. All I am doing is looking at the selectors for the widgets using Firebug in Firefox.