Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

What are the the best, most compatible plugins to use with atahualpha?

Old Nov 22, 2009, 04:13 AM
zeppelin

6 posts · Nov 2009
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I have just started using atahualpha and it looks great. I was wondering what the best pulgins are to use with it. By that I mean which plugins have been the most straightforward and easiest to use without having configuration issues, basically "plug and play", and you would recommend.

Are there any which have caused problems or have been difficult to set up, and have you got any tips on how to avoid problems. I have installed Seo Platinum. as my first plugin in atahualpa and it is running very well with no problems and I would recommend it.

Last edited by zeppelin; Nov 22, 2009 at 04:15 AM.
Old Nov 22, 2009, 04:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm not sure what answer you are looking for. there are so many plugins that do so many different things, the real question is What do YOU want a plugin to do, now is there won that will do that.

What good is it fro me to tell you about a plugin that converts the word 'blue' to 'green' everywhare, if you don't want that to happen.

You should think about what you want to do, find a plugin then ask about it.

Oh yeah, the question should really be "what pluging are up to date and working with the latest version of WordPress'
Old Nov 22, 2009, 05:54 AM
zeppelin

6 posts · Nov 2009
United Kingdom
Thanks for your reply juggledad, I can see your point. Basically I want have a good SEO structure to the site. I will be using SEO Platinum for this. Plus, askimet,to control spam, and XML site maps generator. Once these are running I will add more.

This looks like a great forum by the way!