Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Google Webmaster Tools Crawl errors - WP-Domain.com/category-name/feed 404 not found

Old Aug 27, 2011, 03:33 AM
adventure

15 posts · Oct 2010
I'm using WP with Atahaualpa Theme

I got a problem with 404 Issue:

that google bot don't come to crawl and Index my WordPress anymore

I see error in Google Webmaster Tools, Crawl errors --> some errors are:

404 not found with the url ending "feed" or "function.in-array" and "fuction.require" and "trackback"

for example :

Crawl Error
WP-domain.com/category-1/feed 404 not found
WP-domain.com/category-2/feed 404 not found
WP-domain.com/category-3/feed 404 not found
WP-domain.com/category-4/function.in-array 404 not found
WP-domain.com/category-5/function.require 404 not found
WP-domain.com/category-5/computer.html/trackback 404 not found

I try to set 301 Redirect to be without that additional stuffs

Does anyone know how to prevent this 404 not found for my WP-Domain in the next days ?
I mean how to disable or get rid of those additional urls for Google Bot to Crawl ?

Thanks all.

Adventure Boy