Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Showing Archive Posts as Images & Titles

Old Sep 10, 2011, 10:18 PM
bvimusic

25 posts · Jul 2010
Hello,

I am wondering if it's possible to display all previous posts as just images and titles - in a grid format with pagination.
Does anyone know if this is possible?
this website has the exact type of display I'm looking for:
http://www.teefury.com/archive/

I should add that I came across something like [archives] tag here: http://en.support.wordpress.com/arch...tcode/#options

But that seems to only work with sites on wordpress.com and mine is self-hosted.

Last edited by bvimusic; Sep 10, 2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old Sep 11, 2011, 02:05 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Do a search on wordpress.org for grid. There are several plugins that might do what you want.
Old Sep 11, 2011, 04:06 PM
bvimusic

25 posts · Jul 2010
Thank you for the response.
Is there one in particular that you or someone else might recommend?
Old Sep 11, 2011, 06:40 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I haven't tested any of these. Just install and try a few. Then you will know if it works for your particular situation.

Last edited by lmilesw; Sep 11, 2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old Sep 11, 2011, 08:39 PM
bvimusic

25 posts · Jul 2010
alright, I am doing so. Thank you for the tip.